Small Sheds in North Carolina
If you have a small yard or need a simple place to store lawn equipment, a small shed may be the perfect solution. With our 3D design tool, you can get the perfect custom shed that doesn’t take up much space while providing the storage you need.
Small Storage Shed Gallery
Designing Your Small Shed
At The Shed Depot, we understand that one size, style, or design does not fit all. Whether you want a small shed for storage or to convert into a studio or office area, you can get exactly what you need and nothing you don’t need with when you design your custom shed.
For a small shed, choose from one of five models:
Siding & Roofing
Choose one of three types of siding:
- LP Smartside Panel or Lap Siding: This is a cost-effective siding that is also our most popular option. It’s resistant against fungus, mold, and termite damage, as well as warping and damage caused by heat and moisture.
- Vinyl Siding: This is most commonly used for customers who want to match their home or meet an HOA guideline, though its low maintenance and classic look make it popular.
- HardieBoard® Siding: This fiber cement board is used in home construction and has a beautiful, classic look that is also highly durable to water, mold, insects, and temperature changes.
Protect your shed with a long-lasting roof:
- 25-year shingles
- 30-year architectural shingles
- 29 gauge metal roof
We trust Sherwin Williams paint for its superior quality and coverage. IN addition to the six standard paint colors we offer, we can also match your shed’s paint to your house color upon your request. Vinyl siding is not painted, but it is available in 11 lovely neutral colors.
More Features for Your Small Shed
Finish the interior to meet exactly what you need from your shed. Additional storage is available by adding on a loft or building shelving or a workbench. Improve the appearance of your shed by adding a porch, decorative shutters, flower boxes, or large windows that let more light in. .
re-Built Small Sheds
If you don’t want to wait for a custom shed to be built, we also have prebuilt, ready-to-buy sheds available at our five locations. Made with the same high-quality materials and with a variety of individual features, our prebuilt sheds are built with the same care and craftsmanship as our custom sheds.
Why Choose Shed Depot
At Shed Depot, we are dedicated to providing top-tier service to our customers. In addition to endless customization options and high-quality materials, we also are committed to providing a hassle-free experience. Included in the price of your shed is a 5-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, free delivery, and free installation. Simply purchase the shed you need, and we take care of the rest.
Convenient and Affordable Payment Options
We also provide convenient and affordable payment options for your shed, including:
- Cash, check, or all major credit cards;
- 90 day, same as cash payment plan
- 36-month, lease to own plan with no credit check and affordable monthly payments.
Contact Shed Depot for Your Shed Today
Whether you want to use the 3D Shed Designer to get your custom solution or want to save time with a pre built option, you can feel confident that your shed will be well-built and durable enough to stand up to the elements for years to come. Call us today at [phone] or fill out the form below to learn more about our storage sheds.
More OPTIONS FOR YOUR CRAFTSMAN STEEP-PITCH SERIES SHED
Take your shed to the next level with a variety of additional options. For added storage and convenience, consider roll-up or garage doors, entry ramps, and interior lofts. Create your dream workshop with built in work benches and shelving. If you want to create a studio space, outdoor getaway, or simply add curb appeal, our window flower boxes, dormers, and window shutters are perfect touches.
Dimensions shown below are approximate and nominal. See "Specifications" tab for additional dimensional measurements.
- 7’ Walls with Max Roof Pitch
- 12’ Total Height (Approx)
- ¾” LP Prostruct Treated Shed Floor
- Diamond Plate Threshold
- 16” On Center Framing
- 50 Yr. LP Smart Panel Treated Siding & Trim
- Sheds larger than 12x12 include 2” x 6” trusses, Hurricane Clips and ground anchors per building code
- 25 Yr. Shingles (Felt Paper available as an optional upgrade but is not included as a standard feature)
- Quality Sherwin-Williams Paint
- 5’ Wood Double Doors
- Locking T-Handle
- (2) Gable End Vents & Vented Soffit
- 12’ Wide sheds have 2” x 6” roof trusses, 5 – 4” x 6” runners and 2” x 4” Floor Joists
- Vinyl Sheds feature 6’ Fiberglass Doors and Roof Ridge Vent (No end vents)
- LP Treated Lap Siding Sheds feature 5’ Wood Double Doors & Roof Ridge Vent (No end vents)
|Width||Length||Base Price||Mo. Payment|
|8||8||Smart Panel||$2,575||$108.00 + tax|
|8||12||Smart Panel||$3,275||$138.00 + tax|
|10||10||Smart Panel||$3,475||$146.00 + tax|
|10||12||Smart Panel||$3,700||$155.00 + tax|
|10||16||Smart Panel||$4,625||$194.00 + tax|
|10||20||Smart Panel||$5,450||$229.00 + tax|
|12||12||Smart Panel||$4,200||$176.00 + tax|
|12||16||Smart Panel||$5,150||$216.00 + tax|
|12||20||Smart Panel||$6,125||$257.00 + tax|
|12||24||Smart Panel||$7,100||$298.00 + tax|
|12||28||Smart Panel||$8,000||$336.00 + tax|
|12||32||Smart Panel||$9,000||$378.00 + tax|
|14||20||Smart Panel||$7,400||$311.00 + tax|
|14||24||Smart Panel||$8,400||$353.00 + tax|
|14||28||Smart Panel||$9,400||$395.00 + tax|
|14||32||Smart Panel||$10,400||$437.00 + tax|
LOWEST MONTHLY PAYMENTS IN THE INDUSTRY!*
Get a Quote On Our Craftsman Series Sheds
The Shed Depot of North Carolina has been dedicated to providing customers with durable, high-quality sheds for over 15 years. With a location conveniently placed in Sanford, we are happy to show you the Craftsman sheds we have available or you can build your own Craftsman Series shed with your own style using the 3D Designer tool. If you have any questions feel free to call us at (919) 776-0206.