Premade Sheds for Sale in North Carolina
While we are known for our custom sheds that can be designed from the ground up with a wide variety of options, we also have premade sheds for sale at each of our five locations. Not only are they made from the same high-quality materials and top-tier craftsmanship as our custom sheds, but they also include our five-year warranty, free delivery, and free installation.
Why Choose a Premade Shed
Even though designing a custom shed ensures you get exactly what you need, purchasing a pre-built shed offers several benefits.
- Shorter Turnaround to Delivery: Custom-built sheds are built on demand, then delivered and installed. When you purchase a pre-made shed, simply pay or set up the financing and schedule the delivery time that works best for you.
- See Exactly What You Get: While our 3D Design Tool provides you with a realistic look at what you are getting when you purchase a ready-to-buy shed, you have the ability to walk around in it and make sure it’s the right size and offers the functionality you need.
- Decision Fatigue: Trying to narrow down models, colors, dimensions, and other features from a long list of options can be overwhelming. Buying a premade shed gives you the ability to simply choose the one you like the best.
Same Construction and Durability: As we mentioned above, all our sheds are built with the same care and quality, so you’re not having to sacrifice quality for convenience
Features of Our Premade Sheds
Each of our prebuilt sheds offers the following features:
- Long-lasting, durable LP Smartside Panel siding that is resistant to mold, insects, UV, and water damage. Vinyl siding and James Hardie fiber cement board siding may also be available.
- Sherwin Williams in six standard colors.
- 25-year asphalt roofing shingles
- Six models, including Craftsman style and traditional barns
Also, many of our sheds include individual features, such as ramps, roll-up garage doors, shelving, lofts, and workbenches as well as aesthetic features like porches and window boxes. This allows you to turn your shed into the ideal storage space or convert it into a studio, workshop, or home office.
Flexible Payment Options and Free Delivery
We are dedicated to providing top-tier service, and that includes providing a hassle-free process. Once you buy your shed, there are no hidden fees or costs – delivery and installation are included in the cost and you don’t need any site preparation.
Also, we offer flexible payment options so you can afford the shed you need when you need it.
- Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted
- 90 day, same as cash payment
- Lease to own for 36 months of low payments.
No Site Preparation Needed
While most shed companies require a concrete slab or level gravel space laid before installing your building, Shed Depot makes it easy for our customers. We make sure your shed is level using solid 4″ x 8″ x 16″ concrete blocks so it’s stable and sturdy. All we need from you is a clear path to get the fully assembled shed from the street to the part of your property you want it and that the slope is less than 12 inches from the shed to the street.
Visit One of Our Five Locations for a Prebuilt Shed Today
If you want the convenience and affordability of a prebuilt shed without sacrificing quality, we can help. Visit our North Carolina Supercenter in Sanford to view our in-stock selection today, or give us a call at (919) 776-0206.