If you’re looking for a versatile outdoor building you can use for storage, work space, or even to convert into a studio or man-cave, a custom shed from Shed Depot of NC is an excellent option. Since 2005, we have provided people in Pinehurst with their ideal outdoor storage and workspace solutions by offering a broad spectrum of customization options along with durable materials and expert workmanship. The result is the exact shed you want that will hold up to the elements and maintain its attractive appearance for years.
Pinehurst Storage Shed Options
When you start your search for your ideal shed, instead of being stuck choosing one of a handful of options, you can use our 3D Shed Designer to design your outdoor building from the ground up, selecting structural, storage, and aesthetic options from a wide variety of available choices. Once you have your custom shed the way you want it, our manufacturing team gets to work with the construction. There are several steps to designing your custom shed.
Your experience begins by selecting a base structure upon which to add your customization options. Choose from:
- Value – A reliable, long-lasting option at an affordable price
- Standard – Traditional styling with effective storage options
- Craftsman – A lovely option that’s perfect either an outdoor storage solution or transforming into a getaway.
- Modern – This bold, clean option can be customized into an amazing studio space
- Executive – The classic hipped roof and clean lines elevate the simple storage shed and is sure to suit strict HOA guidelines.
- Monster – Whether you need maximum storage space or want your dream workshop, this model offers double lofts and optimal space.
Here, you can also select the right size for your shed, beginning with sizes as small as 8’x8’, going as large as 14’x36’.
We offer three kinds of roofing for Southern Pines and Pinehurst sheds: 25-year shingles, 30-year architectural shingles, and 29-gauge metal roofing. Our shingles come standard in four attractive, traditional colors, while metal roofing is available in 20 classic colors.
If you would like to match your custom shed’s shingles to your home’s roofing, that’s fine! Simply reach out to our team, and we’ll work with you to make it happen.
Our siding options make it easy to mimic your home’s look and satisfy HOA requirements, or you can create a completely original look to your storage shed. Choose from:
- LP Smartside Panel: Made from ⅜”-thick engineered wood that is treated with zinc borate, the LP Smartside Panel from Louisiana Pacific is our most popular option. This cost-effective option is insect-resistant and doesn’t expand or contract as the weather and temperature changes. Not only is this our most economical option, it also comes with a 5/50-year manufacturer’s warranty. LP Smartside Panel is available in standard, vertical siding, lap, and board-and-batten.
- Vinyl Siding: Our Georgia-Pacific brand vinyl siding is a commonly used, low-maintenance option for customers who need to meet HOA rules or match their home’s siding.
- HardieBoard® Siding: This fiber-cement siding is not only beautiful, it is engineered to withstand temperature changes plus water, mold, and insect damage. This beautiful option is available in both lap and board-and-batten and comes with a 30-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Both LP Smartside Panel and HardieBoard® Siding are available in one of six standard paint colors, or it can be matched to your home’s paint at your request. We use Sherwin Williams exterior paint because its quality and durability is unmatched, plus, their color selection makes it easy to match your home’s paint.
Doors & Windows
Depending on how you plan on using your custom shed, there are door and window options to best meet your needs. From 3’ home-standard doors, perfect for studios to 6’ barn doors and roll-up options, your access will be convenient. If you plan on using your shed as a workspace, our transom windows, 3’ standard windows, and decorative octagonal windows add a lovely touch while allowing light and ventilation to flow through.
Once the main structure is designed, you can choose your finishing touches. For optimal storage solutions, pegboard, shelving, and loft area can be installed, and workbenches and ramps make it great for a workshop. For a more decorative touch, flower boxes, dormers, and even a porch can make your custom shed look more like a home than a storage space.
Free Delivery and Installation in Pinehurst
Once you place your order, our team gets to work building it at our manufacturing facility. Before we put it on the truck for delivery, your storage shed is fully assembled, making the installation on your Southern Pines or Pinehurst property fast and mess-free. As a part of your free delivery and installation, we include concrete leveling blocks and anchors where needed to ensure that as soon as we’re done, your building is ready for use.
Affordable Pinehurst Custom Sheds
Being able to personalize your shed means you can keep your costs low by only getting what you need and nothing that you don’t. Plus, our Value Line gives you the affordable storage shed you need without sacrificing functionality or durability.
To help you pay for your shed, we also offer low monthly payments, 90-day, no-interest payment with no credit check necessary, and lease-to-own payment arrangements on several shed styles. No matter what your budget, reach out to our customer service team for payment options that suit your needs.
Contact Our Custom Shed Builders in Pinehurst
If you need an exterior storage solution that blends functionality with an attractive appearance for your Southern Pines or Pinehurst home, reach out to us at (919) 776-0206 or fill out the form below!