Outdoor storage solutions have come a long way from the days of unsightly metal sheds that rusted and fell apart after a few years. Now, you can keep your lawn mower, seasonal items, and tools safe from the elements in a way that complements your home and adds value to your property. At Shed Depot of NC, we make it possible for home and business owners in Greensboro to have custom sheds that blend the design features you want and functionality you need at the price that works best for you.
Quality Custom Shed Materials
All of our storage sheds are built with quality materials to withstand the extreme weather we experience in North Carolina. From hot, humid summers and severe storms to ice and wind, our sturdy sheds will hold up to all of it. We are so confident in our materials and craftsmanship that every shed comes with a five year warranty that covers all costs related to materials and workmanship, plus covers leaks, leveling, and door repairs.
In addition to our top-to-bottom warranty, as you design your shed, you’ll see that many of our options come with long term warranties from industry leaders including Louisiana Pacific, James Hardie, and Georgia Pacific.
Our custom sheds can be built with several types of durable, attractive siding.
- LP Smartside Panel or Lap Siding: a cost effective siding that is used in the majority of our shed construction. It’s built to protect against fungus, termite damage, and doesn’t expand or contract with water and temperature exposure. This high-value siding also comes with a 5/50-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Vinyl Siding: a commonly used option for customers who need to meet HOA rules. This is a low maintenance option that can be matched to your home’s siding on request.
- HardieBoard® Siding: Often used in home construction, this fiber cement siding can be matched to your home, it looks beautiful, and is engineered to resist climate changes, water, mold, and insect damage. With a 30-year warranty, this is an option you can depend on for years.
The roof of your Greensboro custom shed is just is vital as your siding, which is why we offer three reliable options in four standard shingle colors, in addition to being able to match your existing roof upon request. Our roofing options are:
- 25-year shingles
- 30-year architectual shingles
- 29 gauge metal roof (available in 16 colors)
Designing Your Greensboro Storage Shed
Using our online 3D Shed Designer tool, you can bring your vision to life in the comfort of your own home. The process starts by selecting one of our six unique models as a base for your shed.
- Value – A reliable, long-lasting option at an affordable price
- Standard – Traditional styling with effective storage options
- Craftsman – A lovely option that’s perfect either an outdoor storage solution or transforming into a getaway.
- Modern – This bold, clean option can be customized into an amazing studio space
- Executive – The classic hipped roof and clean lines elevate the simple storage shed and is sure to suit strict HOA guidelines.
- Monster – Whether you need maximum storage space or want your dream workshop, this model offers double lofts and optimal space.
Once you select your style, you can determine your space needs, and select the right siding and shingles. With the structural aspects nailed down, then you can add the aesthetic options to your shed.
We offer six standard paint colors through Sherwin Williams because of their superior quality. However, because of their broad spectrum of color options, we can also match your shed’s paint to your house color upon request. Vinyl siding is not painted and is available in 11 attractive shades.
Add the finishing touches to your shed to meet your exact needs. For additional storage, select loft options, shelving, and pegboard installation, or add a workbench to make those DIY projects a breeze! Our aesthetic options include adding a lovely porch, decorative shutters, flower boxes, and several door and window choices.
Free Delivery and Installation on Custom Sheds in Greensboro
Once you order your shed, they are fully built at our manufacturing facility and delivered to your Greensboro home ready for installation. Because we do everything at our site, we can install your storage shed in as little as an hour.
Our free delivery and installation includes adding concrete leveling blocks and ground anchors in accordance with state and local building codes along with any clean up necessary. As soon as we’re done, it’s ready for you to use!
Ordering a shed larger than 12’ in any dimension? Reach out to your local building inspector or zoning department for permit specifications. We offer free engineer plans upon request to ensure a smooth permit process.
Because you design the shed you need, you are able to keep costs low by only adding what you truly need for your storage options. However, if you don’t have the money right now, that’s not a problem. We offer financing with low monthly payments along with 90-day, no interest payment options with no credit check necessary. Several shed styles can also be purchased on a 36-month, lease-to-own option. Just contact our customer service team to decide which option is best for you!
Contact Shed Depot of NC for Your Greensboro Custom Shed
If you need a custom shed for your home or business and aren’t sure where to start, let us help! Our team is here to answer your questions and help you determine which of our options are best for you. Call us today at (919) 776-0206 or fill out the form below!